If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bacteria and Tea Bags

Today was Disney! The girls have been trying to plan this for close to a year and it was finally going to work out that the four of us were all able to go! Lisa and I met Ashley for breakfast near Disney and then we met Waterman to go to DAK. I am not a huge fan of Animal Kingdom but I was excited for Waterman to gloat about her animals and show us her animals that she takes care of.

We did the Safari and we had our own tour guide sitting next to us. We walked around the Tree of Life and took lots of pictures because no one knows when the four of us will be back together. We saw the free flight bird show and walked around a bit more before we headed out to Epcot. Epcot is my favorite park so I was excited. It was also food and wine and I have never been to that.

We started off in the countries and started eating. I had Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Snails in Garlic and Parsley Brioch) in France which was amazing! Warm Chocolate Lave Cake with Baileys Ganache in Ireland, Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream in Belgium, and Ravioli di formaggio all'Emiliana (Baked cheese ravioli with creamy beef bolognese, parmesan, and mozzarella). The food every where we went was amazing! We also ran into Sabrina and Dave and spent some time walking and eating with them as well. It was nice to see them and spend time as a group.

They eventually broke off and we continued to the rides. We waited 70min for Soarin' (SO worth it!), and then went to The Seas (SO not worth it), and last we did the Epcot ball ride (as I call it) which has always been one of my favorites. We ended the night with the largest chipwhich I have ever seen and it was so big I couldn't finish it! It was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment