If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Great SHAMPOO

Shampoo = Shamu according to Tj...and by the end of the day even I was saying it.

SeaWorld Day Two but today I had a lot more to accomplish. I wanted to see Clyde and Seamore one more time and I was hoping to catch Kyle in One Ocean one more time. We started off at Manta, Turtle, Ray and D1 where Tj got to meet Omega. Omega greeted me by dropping a radio on my foot and busting it open. It really didn't hurt after the initial hit but it bled for most of the day. After going to first aid I found her later at Pinniped and we told her she broke my toe...she totally fell for it and kept apologizing. Really? Do you think I would be walking if you broke my big toe Omega?!?!

We walked through all the new Christmas decorations which were pretty awesome and we walked the bridge three times (my favorite!). I got to see Stacy, Omega, Whitney, Catherine, Mary, and Jenna today which was nice. It's funny to walk through SeaWorld and still feel like you work there. A guest came up to Stacy and asked for directions and I found myself wanting to answer her...I wonder if that will ever go away?

Tj also got me on rides today. I got on JTA and Manta. I haven't been on those rides in three years! Guilt trips apparently work really well on me. I love Manta but JTA is not a favorite at all. I hate it actually. We ended our day at Polar Express and then we were off to the outlets to get Tj a new shirt. Showers at Lisa's and off to the Celebration Town Tavern for dinner with almost 15 ppl. Tonight is going to be a blast and my last night in Otown until who knows when :(

We are driving back to Jacksonville tonight. I don't know how I feel about this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment