If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Inked

I woke up to Apollo jumping on me at around 6:30am and I just couldn't fall back to sleep after that. So I layed there thinking about my massive to-do list until around 8am before I actually got up to do it. I worked on my budget and sent a few final emails before I was off to go see Rebecca. Rebecca has been sick the past few days but I haven't seen the girl in 3yrs so her being sick wasn't stopping me!

I got there and she actually was feeling much better and I was able to steal her from her fiance (jurry is still out on him) for lunch. We were gone a few hours catching up but I talk to her on the phone all the time so it's not like we don't know whats going on in each other's life. I was also able to dig a little deeper about her fiance.

Lisa had called me earlier in the day to say that we got last minute tattoo apointments and I was just sick about it. I do not do well with pain and while I knew I wanted one I don't think I was actually ready to get one. So all day I stressed out about it and Lisa was so pumped. She was acting like she was on speed and I was just quiet.

I met Lisa at her place and we headed out to Castleberry to meet Todd. Ashley was coming and getting a tattoo too and Kristi was coming to spectate. I went first and it was awesome. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would and we were just having a party. We got to watch Netflix, and all four of us got to hang in one room with Todd and Ricky. Kristi got there just as I was finishing my tattoo and LIsa was next. I'm glad I went first because Lisa almost passed out during hers. Kristi and I had to run next door to get her a soda and Ashley was feeding her M&Ms. She turned white as a ghost and I thought for sure she was going to hit the floor.

She came around and Todd was able to finish her tattoo. Ashley was last with a paw print on her rib cage (OUCH!) but she is seasoned with other tattoos so I knew she would be just fine. I was happy just watching movies :) It was such a great experience! I am so glad I did it!

I had dinner plans with Ashley and Tiffany and I told them all about my day. Tiffany helped me with the after care of my tattoo and when she washed it, it burned like HELL! Holy cow it burned! But for the next 4 days I have to keep it clean, and covered and then I can just keep ointment on it for about 2 weeks. I'm so happy to have a Brad one-of-a-kind on my back. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment