If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweatshirts defy all rules

11/12/11:
I was preoccupied when I got to Jax last night so it was my first official skip of the trip. But I got into Jax at noon and went to lunch and the beach with Rachel. Then I went to pick up Tj and Mike and went back to the house where we spent our night just hanging outside. Fell asleep watching some movie I don't remember.

11/13/11
Bones for a few hours. Drove to orlando. No Tampa afterall (stupid flights). DISNEY LIGHTS at MGM!!!!! Got to see Rebecca again for a bit at Disney and spent most of my day with Tj and Kristi :) Ended at T-Rex which is my FAVORITE place in all of Orlando with apps and drinks...one drink did me in and boy was it a show for all who were in my company! Too much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment