If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ridiculous!

I love when you can meet old friends and act like you never left them. It's one of my favorite things to know that most of my friendships where ever they may be, can be picked up no matter how long it's been since I have last seen or talked to them. Today I had lunch with Sandra and Meaghan and I was so excited to see them! They both brought their new babies, Zane and Ender and I brought Tiffany.

We were at lunch for almost 2hrs just catching up and chatting away about the "good old days" and how things have changed and no one is at SW anymore. I got to play with the babies and just sit and enjoy their company.

I also got a phone call today about my finances which made my day get even better. It won't help me until I get home which isn't helpful but at least I know there is light at the end of this dim tunnel. I just have to be super good for the next few weeks and spend money very minimally. I think I can do it and let's just be honest, I have to do it. This trip has been so amazing but I didn't plan on breaking down in Yellowstone and getting towed 3 times, I didn't plan on my car getting broken into in San Antonio, and I didn't plan on another repair bill here in Orlando. I planned this trip well, and I planned a buffer for car issues but not a huge buffer like I apparently needed. One of the most frustrating things about this trip is knowing how well I have been doing with keeping on budget (and giving things I had planned up) yet I am still struggling to make ends meet because of all the little things I wasn't expecting.

I have a very SMALL margin for error over the next two weeks so fingers crossed it's not going to be an issue because if I have to call anyone for money again I will just die. Or stop along my way and get a job because this is getting ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!

Later I went over to Cindy's for a bonfire. Bonfires at Cindy's are one of my favorite things to do because it's a chill atmosphere with lots of good people. I had talked to a lot of people before the bonfire so I knew that the turn out was going to be good! Becca drove all the way up from Tampa for it and even some Disney people came out! Cindy said she didn't need help setting up so I showed up at 6:30p and was immediately asked to see my tattoo. Tj and Laura loved it (bird people!) and finally I was in the company of people who knew what a pelican looked like! I got to catch up with everyone as I bopped around and then found my purple chair I left here 6mo ago and that became my new spot for the night. It was a perfect night minus the spots of rain we got :)
Thanks for coming...
Sabrina & Dave
Michele
Cindy
Kelly x2
Ashley & Tiffany
Rebecca & Chris
Becca
Sam
Meredith
Jessica
Sandi
Krissy
Kyle
Megan
Linda
Tj & Laura
Alma (aka Omega)
...I think I got everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment