If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Screw Up

Today is one of those days where nothing goes right.
  • I locked Tj out of his Merril Lynch account (oops)
  • I went over my limit on my credit card
  • Deleted some pictures I needed
  • Misplaced my favorite shirt
I think I will stop there...but let's just say it's been a challenging day. But on a good note, Tj was able to get access back into his account, I updated some pictures on Facebook (finally), researched Nashville and have a solid game plan. Planned my time in Atlanta, did some finances again (they never end), and a lot of other small things that needed to get done.

Later I got to see both Luke and Shanda. Shanda came over and we watched Bones while Mike and Tj grilled outside. Luke was only here for a short while but I was glad I got to see him! Shanda, Mike, Tj, and myself sat outside and grilled for the rest of the night. And my problems were just beginning. I have a lot to learn and last night I learned some valuable lessons. I also am pretty sure I lost my best friend for the final time. Some things just can't be taken back. And the worst part is that this time 100% of the blame is all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment