If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rain won't stop us!


I have been very blessed with the weather on this trip. So far it has only rained 3 days out of 73 so I really can't complain about that. Jennifer and I got up and headed out early back to New Harmony. We went back to the spots we were at last night like the bridge, Indiana sign, the roof-less church, Harmony Labyrinth, and the outdoor gardens at the New Harmony Inn. It was such a cute town and the rain was very good to us; when we wanted to get out and get some pictures it stopped, and when we were driving it poured. It was pretty perfect.

After exploring New Harmony we drove out to Evansville for lunch and to see the Ohio River. Today I stood on the edge of Indiana and Illinois and Indiana and Kentucky (across the river). I am officially in the mid-West Tri-State area :) We were going to go to the art museum in Evansville but at this point it was raining and we both were ready to head home and watch a movie. Plus I have really been slacking on my photo book and my to-do list that never goes away (even on vacation!). I also wanted to start applying for some more jobs.
such a pretty park!
I think we all by now that I am 100% OK with just being a bum so the rest of today is dedicated to being a productive bum and the couch is my new best friend. Yay for rainy Sundays!!
Where it all started...

No comments:

Post a Comment