If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of Fall!

My Gin
I am too tired to actually write anything tonight. I am a list person anyway...

 
Today was a busy day:
  • Feed the deer and took a quad ride
  • I drove the quad around the property myself
  • Ate apples right from the trees on our quad ride
  • Went to a hunting store and I learned things I never wanted to know
  • Went on a hunt for a postcard
  • Lunch with Aunt Vicki in Spooner at Poor Boys (so good!)
  • Worked on my photo book and expenses book
  • Mom sent me a blue tooth and we figured out how it worked
  • Made a bonfire outside
  • Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp (green pasta) for dinner
  • Took the three pups for a walk in Stone Lake

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment