If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Flat and Boring

I was warned about the drive to ND and how flat and boring it would be but I was not warned about Minnesota. MN was a super boring drive! Flat, brown, boring! I left my uncle's around 8:45am for the 7hr drive to Jamestown, ND. I was not looking forward to this drive but it's just a short drive compared to some others in my future.

I made really good time and was in MN by 10:30am and ND by 2:30pm. I had lots of time to sing to myself and listen to certain songs over and over and over again which usually someone tells me to stop doing. I also had time to figure out all the new licence plates driving around me because I am officially in uncharted territory. It was odd though that the speed limit was 75mph but at 70mph I was flying past everyone! I got sidetracked looking out the window and got down to 65mph and still didn't have anyone passing me (and yes, there were people on the road!).

I finally made it to Joseph and Jamie's around 4:10pm where I finally got to meet Jamie. Joseph was still at work so that gave us some time to acquaint ourselves. Joseph came home and it was very easy conversation for a long time before dinner. I guess that's what happens when you don't see someone since 1988 and I was 2yrs old at the time.  Dinner was great and it hit the spot considering I had a MAJOR headache and it was probably due to the fact that lunch was 2 apples.

I hope this headache goes away because I don't want it to ruin my one night in Jamestown. We are going to play some games now and I really hope my head doesn't explode. It's been a long day and I am ready to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment