If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boo! At the Zoo!

Million Dollar Logo (No joke)
I woke up this morning to Brad downstairs saying, "Melissa is upstairs, go get her!" I had no idea what was going on but apparently the cat was bothering Brad and he was sending her up to me! I would have had no problem with that but cats love to be around people who don't like them so Millie stayed right next to Brad.
Today Michele, Brad and I went to the Ft. Worth Zoo. This zoo was beautiful and a LOT bigger then I thought it would be. It took us a few hours to get through it and the weather wasn't too great. Dark, rainy, and only 54* (not complaining about that part!). As I was walking around the zoo I just kept thinking that I want to work there! I had applied for a job there a few months ago and never heard back but it's a great zoo and I will keep trying.
It was also fun because Michele hadn't even walked through the whole zoo yet so we got to do it with her for the first time and figure things out as we went. As we were leaving it started to rain which was perfect timing!

Tonight I am going to try and get a few things done while we watch Project Runway, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice. I love Thursday nights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment