If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mesquite?

Today I didn't do anything. And it was pretty amazing. I left the house at 4:30pm to go say goodbye to Ashley who got held up at work and then I was back on the road. My next destination was Mesquite, NV which is one exit away from Arizona. I am only here for the night visiting with Laura, a college friend, before heading into Utah tomorrow to Arches National Park.

I got in to Mesquite around 6:30pm and Laura and I headed to dinner. Mesquite is very small (only 2 exits) so I didn't have a problem finding her. We went out to a local sports bar for dinner and it was delicious! It was packed and Laura said that there weren't many places to go out in Mesquite.

The rest of the night is left to catch up and relax. Tomorrow is another travel day so feel free to call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment