If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bye Brad

Michele had to work today which left Brad and I to our own devices. I was able to get all my book keeping done and the entire to-do list that I have been making for the past week so yay me! Brad and I ventured to the mall (his favorite place) and got lunch. Then we drove around town just to see what was out there and I have decided I cannot live here. There is just too much that would get me in trouble.
At the train station :(
Brad is leaving today so he is finishing the design for my tattoo up while I watch 'He's just not that into you' on Michele's DVR. Brad is taking the train home so like the airport he has to be there a bit early. I'm not ready for him to leave.
My options...
Michele came to get me after work and we went and ran some errands together. Our night ahead consists of movies and making pug-cakes :) Ft. Worth was one of my favorite stops! I think it will tie with San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment