If you follow your heart, life is a work of art

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

In a nut shell

So I have a lot to fill you in on!

Yesterday
  • Dropped Cindy off at the airport
  • Drove 5.5hrs to Las Vegas!
  • Took a nap (wonderful!)
  • Out to dinner with Ashley and Ozra (awesome name!)
  • Went to Wynn on the strip and was on the guest list for TRYST night club
    • Met up wit Laura and Andrea who were in town from San Fran for the weekend
    • Free drink- got spilled all over my dress :(
    • $17 for a new drink! Holy Hell!
  • Drove the strip to see the lights
  • Las Vegas Sign!
Today
  • Cleaned out my trunk
  • Hand washed the dress that was covered in my drink from last night
  • In-N-Out Burger
  • Hoover Dam
  • Drove to Arizona
  • Walked the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
    • Opened this year
    • $240 million dollar budget for construction!
  • Shopping (I was good)
  • Drove the strip in the daylight
  • Went to the Observatory in the Belagio
  • Movie night! :)
My last two days in a nut shell :)
I love Vegas :)




No comments:

Post a Comment